Saturday 30 August 2008

Cafe Racer

Firstly I thought you might enjoy the terrible photo below.

As you will notice at this stage aesthetics have gone out of the window, I am now just thinking about survival.

Secondly for those who definitely plan to come to the Ace Cafe on Saturday the 30th, I plan on getting there around 5pm. There is an all American Drive in from 4pm and things are pretty lively in the afternoon.

If you want to get a cab from Bloomsbury I will be organising Addison Lee pick ups at 4.30pm to the Ace Cafe a cab can take 6 and its £30, so £5 each is not too bad. If you would like to go by cab let me know and I will book enough. Alternatively the Bakerloo line runs up to Stonebridge Park right next to the Ace Cafe.

see: http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx

The band keeps everything going till 11pm, then I figured we could head to Paradise Way To Kensel Green, which is open to 2 am but I am open to suggestions.

And finally I know some friends may have other commitments on Saturday the 30th, so if you can't make it or north west London just seems far to foreign, I am going to go for a drink next Thursday 28th at The Three Kings on Clerkenwell Close. So it would be great to see you and who knows maybe we will end up having a party that night too!

I look forward to your sarky comments on my biking outfit and hopefully will see some of you next week.

No comments: